Thanks for listening! By clicking the PLAY button, you agree:
* You promise not to copy or redistribute any of this copyrighted material.
* Be aware that what you are hearing is FINAL - soon on the way to pressing and distributors.
* Try to listen in one sitting (33 minutes), as ambience from song to song is important.
* Comment HONESTLY on the whole album or any aspect of it.
* Short comments or an entire review - whatever you chose - it's all welcome.
* If a song struck you a certain way, please tell us how. This is what we really want!
* You can share your comments on social media, within reason.
* If you're just gonna crucify it, we'd like that to stay between us.
There's a comment button below the listing that you can use to email your observations. Check out the credits listed at the bottom. These people deserve more recognition that I can ever provide.
Hope you enjoy,
Wayne Willingham Guitars & Vocals - Cliff Stegall Recording Engineer, Bass, Background vocals - Caleb Barnett Drums - Brent Brunson Piano on "All That I Am" - Jeff Plankenhorn - Slide Guitar on "A Fine Time" - Jesse Spradlin Vocal Harmony on "The Dutchman"
All songs composed by Wayne Willingham except "The Dutchman" by Michael Peter Smith - Recorded at Willingham Palace on Stonehill Drive in Benbrook, TX - Additional recording, mixing and mastering at Bethesda Studios, Fort Worth TX - Graphics by Lorie Park
Contact and additional album info available at www.waynewillingham.com
Produced by Wayne Willingham and Cliff Stegall (c) 2020,